Control Panel

J Santos
Message

Hello,

I've been trying to configure the opensips CP .

When I click on " <A class=menuItem onclick="select(4, 9)" href="http://maui/opensips-cp/web/tools/mi/">MI Commands"  I get

sorry -- cannot connect to xmlrpc server (I have php-xmlrpc installed)
111 - Connection refused

and when I click on  "Monit" I get

I can't connect

The config files are configured to the opensips box IP addr and with correct usernames/passwd

When I click on Dynamic Routing it says "Table 'opensips.dr_gateways' doesn't exist" . This table is not in the db and I couldn't find any doc about it.

Can anybody give me some directions ?

Thanks

Jair Santos

Re: Control Panel

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Jair,

J Santos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to configure the opensips CP .
>
> When I click on " MI Commands <http://maui/opensips-cp/web/tools/mi/>"
>  I get
>
> sorry -- cannot connect to xmlrpc server (I have php-xmlrpc installed)
> 111 - Connection refused
have you configured in the boxes cfg (in opensips CP) the proper mi
connection (IP and port) ?

> and when I click on  "Monit" I get
>
> I can't connect

the same, have you set in boxes the monit connector? also, is the monit
running?

> The config files are configured to the opensips box IP addr and with
> correct usernames/passwd
>
> When I click on Dynamic Routing it says "Table 'opensips.dr_gateways'
> doesn't exist" . This table is not in the db and I couldn't find any
> doc about it.
the tables can be created with opensipsdbctl, but only in 1.5 (trunk)