[Copfilter] Copy of quarantined email - Multi-Leg accounting

[Copfilter] Copy of quarantined email - Multi-Leg accounting

firewall@olli.ath.cx
Hi,

You may be able to tell from all of my recent posts, I'm playing with
accounting. :-)

We're not supporting redirects or diversions at the moment at the
Proxy Side - so I don't think this is relevant for us.

But typically, at what point (and what values) would you record/take
for the various src_leg and dst_leg parameters?

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Yager, Managing Director   (MACS BCompSc MCP)
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd

Re: [Copfilter] Copy of quarantined email - Multi-Leg accounting

Iñaki Baz Castillo
What the f*** are those kind of mails with the content of already sent mails?

Re: [Copfilter] Copy of quarantined email - Multi-Leg accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Not sure ......partially my fault as I let them through (as stopped in
bounce) without seeing they are duplicated.