[Copfilter] Copy of quarantined email - sstCheckMin("1") doesn't enter the block when

[Copfilter] Copy of quarantined email - sstCheckMin("1") doesn't enter the block when

firewall@olli.ath.cx
Hi, "sst" doc has an example:
  http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/sst.html#id2503829

        if (sstCheckMin("1")) {
                xlog("L_ERR", "422 Session Timer Too Small reply sent.\n");
                exit;
        }

Well, this is not what I see. When the request has a Session-Expires lower
than "min_se" and "reject_to_small" = 1, OpenSIPS replies a 422, but the
block code is not executed and the script continues (for example doing a
normal routing/lookup).

My "sst" configuration:

  modparam("sst", "min_se", 40)
  modparam("sst", "reject_to_small", 1)
  modparam("sst", "sst_flag", FLAG_SST)

Is it normal?

PD: Could I understand the purpose of "reject_to_small" parameter and how it
affects on "sstCheckMin()" function?

Thanks.