Cross compile OpenWRT

Mark Thomas

I’m attempting a cross compile to OpenWRT and I’m getting

mipsel-openwrt-linux-ld: cfg.tab.c:(.text+0x12a18): undefined reference to `syslog'

I really want to get it to run on OpenWRT as the mid-registrar module is doing a phenomenal job at achieving what I’m wanting to achieve, but I really want it to run on a router.

Re: Cross compile OpenWRT

Ovidiu Sas
Opensips was cross compiling fine for optware up to version 1.10.
You need to check that your build environment is sane.
There's no reference to syslog in cfg.tab.c.
Inspect the content of the generated cfg.tab.c file and see why you
have a reference to syslog.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 5:01 PM Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m attempting a cross compile to OpenWRT and I’m getting
>
> mipsel-openwrt-linux-ld: cfg.tab.c:(.text+0x12a18): undefined reference to `syslog'
>

> I really want to get it to run on OpenWRT as the mid-registrar module is doing a phenomenal job at achieving what I’m wanting to achieve, but I really want it to run on a router.

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com