Custom User Table

Juan Backson
Hi,

I have configure Opensips to authenticate against a custom user table that I defined using the column I specified.  In the table I have an "enable_flag" which I want to use to specify whether the user is enabled or disabled.  Is there anyway that I can have opensips to check this enable_flag for each user during authentication?

Thanks alot for your help.

JB

Re: Custom User Table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Juan,

You can load that extra columns from a subscriber-like table by using
the "load_credentials" module param from auth_db:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/auth_db.html#id2528962

Once you have into info loaded into an AVP, you can check it from the
script.