Dialog Problem

ASHWINI NAIDU
Hi all,

    I have installed opensips 1.6 . When i make a call between 2 users (3 concurrent calls), when the calls is disconnect only the dialog of the latest call  is deleted from the dialog table. other 2 calls dialog hang around in the DB.

    Another strange behavior seen is that the callid of BYE's of the first 2 calls are completely different from the invite they used to initiate the call

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Dialog Problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Ashwini,

So you have 3 concurrent calls between same 2 users ?

You say the calls are disconnected -  are they terminated by users or by
opensips ?

Have you check with the dlg_list MI command what is in opensips cache?

ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     I have installed opensips 1.6 . When i make a call between 2 users
> (3 concurrent calls), when the calls is disconnect only the dialog of
> the latest call  is deleted from the dialog table. other 2 calls
> dialog hang around in the DB.
>
>     Another strange behavior seen is that the callid of BYE's of the
> first 2 calls are completely different from the invite they used to
> initiate the call
>
> --
> Thanking You,
> Ashwini BR Naidu

www.voice-system.ro

Re: Dialog Problem

ASHWINI NAIDU
Hi Bogdan,

    The calls are terminated by the users. when i check the dlg_list MI command i see the first 2 calls dialog still hanging over there.

ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     I have installed opensips 1.6 . When i make a call between 2 users
> (3 concurrent calls), when the calls is disconnect only the dialog of
> the latest call  is deleted from the dialog table. other 2 calls
> dialog hang around in the DB.
>
>     Another strange behavior seen is that the callid of BYE's of the
> first 2 calls are completely different from the invite they used to
> initiate the call
>
> --
> Thanking You,
> Ashwini BR Naidu

www.voice-system.ro

Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Dialog Problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Ashwini,

Enable full logging (debug=4) and see if the BYE requests to match the
dialog (or post there the logging corresponding to BYE processing).

www.voice-system.ro