Dictionary Problem

bay2x1
Hi all!

I am a bit confuse on where to put the dictionaries.  I have installed freeradius and I am using radiusclient-ng for my client.  And I think I messed up all my dictionary copies where can I obtain copy.

Re: Dictionary Problem

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi bay2x1,

   You can get the dictionary. opensips in CDRToolof if u have installed opensips then u can get dictionary.opensips in /etc/opensips of which ever path you have installed the opensips.

In .~/freeradius/    You need to copy dictionary.opensips. Then edit the dictionary file in freeradius and place this line

$INCLUDE path_of_FreeRadius/dictionary.opensips     just below the $Include

Place the dictionary.radius in raidusclient-ng2. Edit the dictionary of radiusclient-ng2 add the following line at the end of the file

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 7:39 AM, bay2x1 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all!

I am a bit confuse on where to put the dictionaries.  I have installed
freeradius and I am using radiusclient-ng for my client.  And I think I
messed up all my dictionary copies where can I obtain copy.

Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu