Digium Asterisk World, Feb 2-4, 2009 in Miami/Florida

Digium Asterisk World, Feb 2-4, 2009 in Miami/Florida

Adrian Georgescu
Hello,

AG Projects will exhibit at ITEXPO on February 2-nd - 4-th, 2009 in
Miami/Florida. We will provide presentations and live demonstrations
with SIP SIMPLE presence with OpenSIPS and OpenXCAP and instant
messaging (MSRP) with SIP SIMPLE client.

You can meet us at booth D13 in the Digium/Asterisk World area, if you
want to abuse our time please drop me an email in private.

http://www.tmcnet.com/voip/conference/east-09/digium-asterisk-world.htm

Regards,
Adrian Georgescu