Doubt about extra process in a module

Sergio Gutierrez
Hello to all members.

I have a doubt about usage of extra processes for a module.

Might the operations performed by that process (network connections, database connections, dns queries) cause blocking on the main processing, or they are independent?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Best regards.

Sergio GutiƩrrez.

Re: Doubt about extra process in a module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Sergio,

No, whatever is done in these extra processes will not interfere with
the opensips workers (processes handling SIP traffic). They are
independent processes and it up to you what will be the
inter-communication with the rest  of the processes .