Dynamic Routing and Max number of Channels pre gw or carrier

Dynamic Routing and Max number of Channels pre gw or carrier

Ali Pey
Hi There,

How can I enforce a maximum number of channels for a gw or a carrier with the DR module?

Let's say I have two carriers and each with two gateways. Each gateway can only handle 150 channels/Calls.

How can I limit the number of calls sent to a gateway to its limit?

Regards,
Ali

Re: Dynamic Routing and Max number of Channels pre gw or carrier

Brett Nemeroff

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Ali Pey <[hidden email]> wrote:

How can I limit the number of calls sent to a gateway to its limit?

I've used dialog profiles to do this. Works well.
-Brett