Dynamic routing and gflags

wüber
Hi all

I have implemented a small logic to call different destinations using the global flags. Till now everything works fine.

Now I would like to add a little bit more intelligence, changing the destinations (SIP IDs or the complete path SIP ID + domain), dynamically.
Is the dynamic routing module usable for this scope? I could store the SIP destination addresses in the database and associate some rules to those destinations. Is it allowed to enter something different in the dr_gateways table than the gateway addresses?

Any hints?

Thanks!

Re: Dynamic routing and gflags

yes, Dynamic Routing module is used for selecting a GW (as domain part
of RURI) based on prefixes (prefix-based-routing).

in dr_gateways table, as address you can have the domain part of RURI
when this destination is to be selected - to be routable, of course it
needs to be an IP or FQDN.

On 11/22/2011 09:53 AM, wüber wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have implemented a small logic to call different destinations using the
> global flags. Till now everything works fine.
>
> Now I would like to add a little bit more intelligence, changing the
> destinations (SIP IDs or the complete path SIP ID + domain), dynamically.
> Is the dynamic routing module usable for this scope? I could store the SIP
> destination addresses in the database and associate some rules to those
> destinations. Is it allowed to enter something different in the dr_gateways
> table than the gateway addresses?
>
> Any hints?
>
> Thanks!

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"