ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: (1) Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: (1) Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

john li
i restarted the opensips at 9:00, and i got the error at 23:00.
ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: (1) Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

my situation is that i connnect to the opensips a few times a day, about five times.
i am always got the error when the opensips run a long times.

------
Regards
John

Re: ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: (1) Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi John,

yes, the problem is know and I'm working on it...the funny thing is that
I have some problems with the mysql lib in reporting the error as code
and not as string...to detect the error.

BTW, what version of libmysqlclient are you using?

john li wrote:

> i restarted the opensips at 9:00, and i got the error at 23:00.
> ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute()
> failed: (1) Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to
> mysql_stmt_execute
>
> my situation is that i connnect to the opensips a few times a day,
> about five times.
> i am always got the error when the opensips run a long times.
>
> ------
> Regards
> John

Re: ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: (1) Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi John,

Thanks for the info - it was a valuable one. I was fighting with some
strange behaviour between different versions of libmysqlclient in
reporting the error codes.

Anyhow, a new (finally I hope) fix is available on SVN. Please update
and let me know if it works for you or not.