ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

john li
Hi,
I have install opensips-1.5.0-1 on the Feb 11.
my client can't register and i fonud the follow the line in the syslog:
ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute
when i restart the opensips, everything is ok, but early next morning, the error happen again, that is to say this error always occcur whe the opensips run a night.

Re: ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi john,

It may be the same problem as reported on the project tracker about
prepared statements crashing after a disconnect from the mysql server. See:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2608188&group_id=232389&atid=1086410

john li wrote:

> Hi,
> I have install opensips-1.5.0-1 on the Feb 11.
> my client can't register and i fonud the follow the line in the syslog:
> ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute()
> failed: Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute
> when i restart the opensips, everything is ok, but early next morning,
> the error happen again, that is to say this error always occcur whe
> the opensips run a night.

Re: ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_do_prepared_query: mysql_stmt_execute() failed: Unknown prepared statement handler (1) given to mysql_stmt_execute

Hi John,

A bug that may cause your problem also was fixed on SVN - please update
from SVN trunk and test again.

Regard,
Bogdan