ERROR:registrar:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor

ERROR:registrar:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor

Nabeel
Hi,

Getting a lot of these errors lately which has caused OpenSIPS to crash:

ERROR:registrar:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor XXX

 I have added t_newtran() before save(location) in the config but the error still seems to occur.

Nabeel

Re: ERROR:registrar:update_contacts: invalid cseq for aor

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, Nabeel!

Can you inspect the core and send us the output of `bt full`? You can find more information here:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TroubleShooting-Crash

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer