Ending a dialog

Mauro Davì

Hi All,

I’m setting up an opensips architecture with several opensips server. Some of this acts as Proxy same as UAS same as registrar.

Every server works on a set of dialogs, if I want end a dialog simply sent to it an XML/RPC command with the appropriate identifier and two BYE are sent (one for every UAC party).

Now…

If a UAS server goes in fault, I cannot hangup, if I want, a dialog present on the fault server… I means that I cannot connect to another UAS, via XML/RPC, to hangup a call…

Is this true??

Thanks in advance

      MD

Re: Ending a dialog

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Mauro,

yes, it is true - only the faulty server had the info about the dialog
you want to end.