Error 404 not here

Nandini
Hi All,

My VoIP clients are registerd with opensips.
When i tried to call other end client, i can hear only one way audio in clients (In caller),somewhere is going wrong and i am not getting audio (Voice) in both sides. By using tshark tracer i can see there is an '404 not here' status code.

PS: I am working under standalone network infrastructure, and VoIP phones are Wi-Fi enabled.
I just reinstalled my operating system (Ubuntu 10.04) and Opensips for several times,but unable to resolve this issue.

what may be the reason for this '404 Not here' issue? and how can i solve it?
Please help me, i have just stuck with this issue from last 15 days.

Find the attachment, which is sip trace file.

I hope you could help me...

attachment0 (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Error 404 not here

Script look ok - what I suspect is that one of the end points messes up the Record-Routes in the messages, so the sequential requests (ACK, BYE) cannot be properly routed.

To confirm this I need to see a SIP capture (ngrep) for the whole call, showing full messages (what you had in the first email was just an opensips log).

On 05/16/2013 02:39 PM, sermj 2012 wrote:
Dear Bodgan,

Thank you for your fast response.

Ya i am using default configuration file (opensips.cfg). below find the attachment for the same.

And i am getting this '404 not here' response for the SIP request  'BYE' ,which you can see in previous message attachment file. Where 192.168.2.40 is my Opensips server , 192. 168.2.97 and 192.168.2.98 are Wi-Fi enabled VoIP clients.

In this calling process,while after received the call, in callee its showing like 'waiting for ACK'.
But the SMS is working fine with the same configurations.

awaiting your reply,

I hope you could help me.

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

[...]

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Well, the traces are not complete - I do not see the starting INVITE. Anyhow, looking that BYE, I see it has no Route hdr, thing that confirms my suspicion on a bogus UA you are using.

On 05/17/2013 04:22 PM, sermj 2012 wrote:
Dear Bodgan,

Thank you very much for your reply,

Please find below the attachments, which are SIP captures (using ngrep). i hope this will give you a more complete picture.

I believe your suspection, Please suggest me to solve this issue.

I hope you could help me.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

[...]

Change the SIP clients you are using :) - find ones to follow the RFC3261 :).

What you attached is not a trace, but s screenshot of your wireshark - useless ; what I need is the actual pcap file.

On 05/18/2013 08:36 AM, sermj 2012 wrote:
Dear Bodgan,

Thank you  very much for your prompt response.

can you please advice me ,Is there any way to overcome this issue.
I am, attaching sip capture using wireshark.

Thanks in advance