Error: command pua_publish is not available

Error: command pua_publish is not available

Franz Edler-3
Hi experts,

during some tests with the integrated XCAP server I often get the error:
  ERROR:mi_xmlrpc:default_method: command pua_publish is not available!

Can anyone please give me some background information to find the possible
cause?

Best regards
Franz

Re: Error: command pua_publish is not available

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi Franz,

I think that you have enabled xcap_diff in your openxcap server (by
setting  enable_publish_xcapdiff=yes in the config ) and this feature
needs pua and pua_mi module and also ipresence_xcapdiff in opensips. But
since you didn't expected that to happen you probably don't need
xcap_diff feature. Read the documentation. You can find some details in
presence_xcapdiff module documentation:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/presence_xcapdiff.html.

regards,
Anca