FW: OSP routing and proxy server

Jim Dalton

OpenSIPS with OSP support can work with outbound proxies. I attched a test log file for this case.

1. The source sent a call to a proxy support OSP.

2. The proxy got destinations from a OSP server.

3. The proxy built INVITE messages for the destinations but sent them to a outbound proxy.

4. The outbound proxy did nothing but forward the INVITE messages to the destinations.

Since we do not have a real outbound proxy, I use a proxy to send 401 for all INVITE messages.