Quantcast

FW: Problem with outbound calls

brian southworth

Hi All,

I seem to have an issue when using forward() my cisco phone says loop detected.

If I used t_relay() my phone will say invalid destination both result in a bye signal being sent by open sips, however the call is still passed to the carrier

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Communications Developer

cid:image001.png@01D19A6C.C5BF7760

111 Wilmslow Road

Handforth

Wilmslow

SK9 3ER

T: 03333 446677

W: www.clocom.uk

cid:image002.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Like us on Facebook

cid:image003.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Follow us on Twitter

cid:image004.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Clocom is a green company. Think, do you need to print this email?

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Clocom UK Ltd, 111 Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3ER www.clocom.uk

Re: FW: Problem with outbound calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Brian,

Could you describe your call flow ? Or maybe posting somewhere the sip capture (ngrep) of the call taken from OpenSIPS machine.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html
On 04/04/2017 06:17 PM, brian southworth wrote:

[...]

So, in the described call flow, if you use t_relay() to send the call from OpenSIPS to Asterisk, the call is declined by Asterisk. Could you post the negative replied you get from Asterisk ?

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html
On 04/05/2017 11:27 AM, brian southworth wrote:

Sorry I should have explained, the calls are forwarded to an asterisk box.

Did you want a sip debug ?

Flow:

Handset –inviteà opensips—inviteàasterisk—inviteàprovider—inviteàphone(mobile)

                                                Opensips sends a bye after the call has left to carrier.

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Communications Developer

111 Wilmslow Road