FW: can't send a register packet to openser

FW: can't send a register packet to openser

vinod-4

Hi all

I am using libeXosip and libosip for my application....i want to run two instances of libeXosip....on same machine,

But when I using sip_reg to send a register packet to my openser , I can’t find sip_reg running on background.

What am I missing?

Waiting for your replies......

Best regards,

vinod

Re: FW: can't send a register packet to openser

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Vinod,

not sure about the libosip related stuff, but just to see if I can help
you - is there any SIP package getting to OpenSER/OpenSIPS ?