[FYI] OpenSIPS & Social networks

FYI, we put together a web page with all social networks where OpenSIPS
project is present and active, so people know where to find us:

     http://www.opensips.org/Community/Networking

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] [FYI] OpenSIPS & Social networks

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé

On 03 Sep 2014, at 11:44, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FYI, we put together a web page with all social networks where OpenSIPS project is present and active, so people know where to find us:
>
>    http://www.opensips.org/Community/Networking

Hi Bogdan,

The Facebook page seems to be a person called “Opensips Server", not an actual page people can “like”. That was common practice before Facebook introduced “Pages”, but not anymore.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects