Failover Solution in OpenSIPS

Faisal Rehman
Hi Everyone,

I have different sip trunks, I want to implement the fail over solution with dispatcher/load balancer. Means if call fails from one trunk/gateway, like if we get 503 Service Un-available from one trunk call should be routed to next trunk. Basic routing should be handled from dispatcher but if the call is failed the call should be routed to next trunk according to my dispatcher. I want to implement both timer based and response based fail over, so any suggestions for such implementation?

Regards,

Faisal Rehman