Failover and Loadbalancing

Nandini
Dear All,
Greetings,

Iam working on opensips for load balancing and failover.
I have installed opensips on two independent ubuntu 14.04 systems.
I are trying to achieve failover and load balancing in between two systems.
I have tried IP takeover by installing heartbeat in each system,process includes virtual IP on both the systems.

But Iam trying to register the clients in both the servers at a time, the clients are getting register to one server only. And Iam thinking that database is not shared between the two systems.

 Kindly Please advise me to get failover and loadbalancing.

.Thanks in advance,