Fraud_detection sequential call by profilid

Fraud_detection sequential call by profilid

guillaume Montassier
Hi,

I want to use fraud detection to check sequential_call by profile id.

In my configuration, each client is equal to a profileid. So I want to check how many sequential call this client do.
I check fraud_detection.c (opensips 2.2) and I saw "last_called_prefix.len == matched_len && memcmp(last_called_prefix.s, number.s, matched_len)".
So it seems not possible to do it natively... Is it possible to modify simply fraud_detection to compare not the last_called_prefix but something like last_called_prefix_of_this_profileid

Thanks a lot,

Guillaume

Re: Fraud_detection sequential call by profilid

Liviu Chircu

Hi Guillaume,

That's not the latest 2.2 code you're looking at, this specific issue was fixed in issue #888 [1]. Please pull the latest code and let us know if there's anything else to take care of.

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/888

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com