Fwd: SCTP multi-homing support

Rustam Safargalin
Hello,

I believe that the question was really about this: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4960#section-6.4
And I have the same question.
For adding a binding IP address sctp_bindx(3) function should be invoked with a flag parameter SCTP_BINDX_ADD_ADDR.
That feature exists in kamailio. Are there plans to add this sctp multi-homing feature in opensips?

Thanks,
Rustam

Re: Fwd: SCTP multi-homing support

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Rustam,

It comes as a surprise to see people still interested / using SCTP. Let me check section you mentioned and see what can be done.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019