Having problem installing MediaProxy on Centos

Having problem installing MediaProxy on Centos

Juan Backson
Hi,

I am trying to get MediaProxy installed on Centos, but I get problem when running setup.py:

d (first use in this function)
mediaproxy/interfaces/system/_conntrack.c:612: error: 'ATTR_REPL_IPV4_SRC' undeclared (first use in this function)
mediaproxy/interfaces/system/_conntrack.c:612: error: 'ATTR_DNAT_PORT' undeclared (first use in this function)
mediaproxy/interfaces/system/_conntrack.c:612: error: 'ATTR_REPL_PORT_SRC' undeclared (first use in this function)
running clean
removing 'build/temp.linux-x86_64-2.4' (and everything under it)

I do have gcc and python in my system.  Does anyone know what may be causing the problem?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

JB

Re: Having problem installing MediaProxy on Centos

John Quick
Hi Juan

Perhaps the sequence that I gave in my instructions is incorrect. At least
one of the errors you are seeing seems to be associated with libnetfilter.

My instructions mention installation (from rpm) of libnfnetlink and
libnetfilter_conntrack at a later step. I may have made a mistake - perhaps
that step should come earlier.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited