Help on Canonical URI...

bay2x1
Where would I insert this code in the opensips.cfg file
route {
       setflag(ACCOUNTING_FLAG);
       $avp(s:can_uri) = $ru;
I have tried to insert this code but opensips fails to run. I have seen this code on the installation guide. An explanation and example would be highly appreciated. I am using opensips 1.4.4, freeradius, mediaproxy, openxcap and msrprelay.

Re: Help on Canonical URI...

Gustavo Mistrinelli
Hi, I don't know where you do get code that send us,  but it seems to use m4. ( read http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsTools)

To learn how to use accounting on opensips read http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/acc.html
To see why opensips does not start read http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.DocsTsStart
The only way to figure out what's going on is read opensips documentation is there (http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.Documentation)

Regards,

Gustavo

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:16 PM, bay2x1 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Where would I insert this code in the opensips.cfg file
route {
      setflag(ACCOUNTING_FLAG);
      $avp(s:can_uri) = $ru;
I have tried to insert this code but opensips fails to run. I have seen this
code on the installation guide. An explanation and example would be highly
appreciated. I am using opensips 1.4.4, freeradius, mediaproxy, openxcap and
msrprelay.

Gustavo Mistrinelli

Re: Help on Canonical URI...

bay2x1
Thanx for your immediate and informative reply.  I got that code from the installation guide found on the tar package.  Thank you very much for the references that you gave me, this is a great help for me.

Gustavo Mistrinelli wrote

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:16 PM, bay2x1 <rod@racequeen.ph> wrote:

> Where would I insert this code in the opensips.cfg file
> route {
>       setflag(ACCOUNTING_FLAG);
>       $avp(s:can_uri) = $ru;
> }
> I have tried to insert this code but opensips fails to run. I have seen
> this
> code on the installation guide. An explanation and example would be highly
> appreciated. I am using opensips 1.4.4, freeradius, mediaproxy, openxcap
> and
> msrprelay.

Gustavo Mistrinelli