Help on understanding the rating engine!

Help on understanding the rating engine!

bay2x1
I have manage to install cdrtool and its working. The accounting part is okay but the rating engine is not generating price per call. Looking at the details of the call I see free call from the rating information.  I understand that the rating engine determines the 1. billing part 2. destination of the call 3. cost computation.  I don't I understand why the rating engine treats each call as a free call? Any idea please? What do I have to set to make the rating engine works properly?

Re: Help on understanding the rating engine!

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Jueves, 26 de Febrero de 2009, bay2x1 escribió:
> I have manage to install cdrtool and its working. The accounting part is
> okay but the rating engine is not generating price per call. Looking at the
> details of the call I see free call from the rating information.  I
> understand that the rating engine determines the 1. billing part 2.
> destination of the call 3. cost computation.  I don't I understand why the
> rating engine treats each call as a free call? Any idea please? What do I
> have to set to make the rating engine works properly?

Please, don't reopen again and again the same subject in a new thread.
Continue in the same thread providing the requested info (I asked you for
some data you haven't replied yet).

Regards.