Help with B2B marketing scenario - receiving 491 Request Pending from GW

Help with B2B marketing scenario - receiving 491 Request Pending from GW

Andreas Bøckmann
Hello

I am trying to use the B2B marketing scenario example as shown here with the exception that I have another OpenSIPS instance running between B2B and other parties except MediaServer.

opensipsctl fifo b2b_trigger_scenario marketing [hidden email] [hidden email] [hidden email]

This executes as something like:

a)  B2B sends INVITE to Proxy (my.domain.com) towards 4712345.
b)  Proxy sends this call to PSTN-GW and it works
c)  B2B sends INVITE to MediaServer (1.2.3.4) and RTP flows correctly.
d)  B2B received BYE from MediaServer

e)  B2B sends INVITE to Proxy (my.domain.com) towards 4723456
f)   Proxy sends this call to PSTN-GW
g)  PSTN-GW responds 491 Request Pending for this call

My B2B is running the script found here and the Proxy is running the script found here

RFC 3261, 14.1 UAC Behavior States:
UAC MUST NOT initiate a new INVITE transaction within a dialog while another INVITE transaction is in progress in either direction. If there is an ongoing INVITE client transaction, the TU MUST wait until the transaction reaches the completed or terminated state before initiating the new INVITE.

Can anybody help me spot where my error is?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Andy

Re: Help with B2B marketing scenario - receiving 491 Request Pending from GW

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Andy,

Could you post a pcap showing the whole flow from the B2B perspective - it will simpler to understand the problem.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html