Help with enabling Authorization

Srikanth Rajagopalan
I am just starting out in this field so might need a bit more of guidance from you guys. I have a red hat 9 linux machine and am using Opensips as a proxy server.

I got the 1.5.1 package and followed a documentation that I found online for red hat 5 and the install instructions at opensips website.

First I ignored all mysql stuff and tried running the proxy server without any authentication database and it worked fine.

Then I tried to follow the steps to implement authentication. I followed the steps given here http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/How+to+install+opensips+in+a+Red+Hat+Enterprise+Linux+5+server+with+mysql+support
but got stuck at
"make prefix=/usr/local install include_module="mysql""
I get this as the error message

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/opensips/modules/db_mysql'
dbase.d:1: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/opensips/modules/db_mysql'
make: *** [modules] Error 2
The mysql package that I have is mysql-server-3.23.54a-11
Thanks fro your help.

Srikanth

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Re: Help with enabling Authorization

do " rm -f modules/db_mysql/*.d "
and try again