How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

For example, if I want to end a call on a specific load balancer gateway, I want to invoke “dlg_end_dlg(dlg_id).  But I don’t see any information that can help me get mapping between dlg_id  and Load Balancer gateway id.

Robert Mundkowsky

Thank you for your compliance.

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

Think I figured it out. Info is in Dialog table in database in to_uri column

Robert Mundkowsky

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

Argh, but there is no way to call dlg_end_dlg since it is not an MI function?

Robert Mundkowsky

Think I figured it out. Info is in Dialog table in database in to_uri column

Robert Mundkowsky

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Robert,

The dlg_end_dlg MI function ( http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/dialog.html#dlg_end_dlg ) can be triggered via any of the MI backends.

Also, instead of looking in the "dialog" table (which has older information), better use the "dlg_list" MI function to get the realtime list of ongoing calls.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html
On 03/08/2017 10:28 PM, Mundkowsky, Robert wrote:

Argh, but there is no way to call dlg_end_dlg since it is not an MI function?

Robert Mundkowsky

Think I figured it out. Info is in Dialog table in database in to_uri column

Robert Mundkowsky

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

Thanks for the response, but I think dlg_list  does not contain any information to know which load balancer gateway the dialog is using?

Basically trying to do this:

1)      Disable one of the gateways a load balancer is using

2)      Then wait a reasonable amount of time for all active calls over that gateway to finish

3)      Then if some calls are still active for that gateway, end them and make sure both sides get SIP BYE

Robert Mundkowsky

Think I figured it out. Info is in Dialog table in database in to_uri column

Robert Mundkowsky

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Robert,

In dlg_list output in dialog->CALLEES->callee->callee_contact you should have the IP of the GW - so you can identify the calls still in relation to a certain GW, right ?

On 03/23/2017 05:32 PM, Mundkowsky, Robert wrote:

Thanks for the response, but I think dlg_list  does not contain any information to know which load balancer gateway the dialog is using?

Basically trying to do this:

1)      Disable one of the gateways a load balancer is using

2)      Then wait a reasonable amount of time for all active calls over that gateway to finish

3)      Then if some calls are still active for that gateway, end them and make sure both sides get SIP BYE

Robert Mundkowsky

Think I figured it out. Info is in Dialog table in database in to_uri column

Robert Mundkowsky

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

Ah, yes, that will work.

Sorry, when I was looking thru the IPs, missed that one.

Robert Mundkowsky