Quantcast

How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

For example, if I want to end a call on a specific load balancer gateway, I want to invoke “dlg_end_dlg(dlg_id).  But I don’t see any information that can help me get mapping between dlg_id  and Load Balancer gateway id.

Robert Mundkowsky

Thank you for your compliance.

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

Think I figured it out. Info is in Dialog table in database in to_uri column

Robert Mundkowsky

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

robert

Argh, but there is no way to call dlg_end_dlg since it is not an MI function?

Robert Mundkowsky

Think I figured it out. Info is in Dialog table in database in to_uri column

Robert Mundkowsky

Forgot to mention I am trying to do this from Python script using XMLRPC to OpenSIPS server.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: How do you get list of dialog ids that are active for load balancer id?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Robert,

The dlg_end_dlg MI function ( http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/dialog.html#dlg_end_dlg ) can be triggered via any of the MI backends.

Also, instead of looking in the "dialog" table (which has older information), better use the "dlg_list" MI function to get the realtime list of ongoing calls.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
  http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html