How many users can register with the same username simultaneously?

How many users can register with the same username simultaneously?

Chen-Che Huang
Hi,

I'm testing the SIP forking functionality. I set up a number of SIP clients using the same username to do registration. From the registrar module, I think that the number of concurrent clients with the same username is limited only by the parameter ``max_contact''. However, when I set modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 30), the OpenSIPS instance stops when the number of SIP clients using the same username is 20. The error log is shown below.
/usr/sbin/opensips[15878]: CRITICAL:core:receive_fd: EOF on 12
/usr/sbin/opensips[15754]: ERROR:nat_traversal:save_keepalive_state: failed to open keepalive state file for writing: Permission denied
/usr/sbin/opensips[15754]: CRITICAL:core:sig_alarm_abort: BUG - shutdown timeout triggered, dying...

I use OpenSIPS 1.9.1. If any other configuration is required, please kindly let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Chen-Che