How to Prevent registration options to freeswitch server.

How to Prevent registration options to freeswitch server.

bhavik-patel
Hi All,

Current in my setup, i am using https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenSIPS_configuration_for_2_or_more_FreeSWITCH_installs

In above Configuration while register user OPTIONS will pass Opensips server to freeswitch server.
I think that is not a good thing because registration things handle by opensips not freeswitch server.

So i need to block that kind of OPTIONS pass to freeswitch server.

Can any one tell me how to block sending OPTIONS to freeswitch server ?

My opensips version is 1.7.3.

Re: How to Prevent registration options to freeswitch server.

bhavik-patel
In above configuration the main issue creating by this code.

if (is_method("OPTIONS"))
        {
                xlog("L_NOTICE", "$ci|end|unsupported method");
                #sl_send_reply("503", "Rawr!!");
                sl_send_reply("200", "Ok..");
                exit;
        }

If i comment above code then request is sending and uncomment code request is blocked but registration is also not expire after define time and then failing registration.

Please suggest me.