How to access AVP given back by radius_www_authorized ?

How to access AVP given back by radius_www_authorized ?

bergedorfer
Hello,

can somebody send me a short example how to access the AVPs given back
by an successful radius_www_authorized?

With the radius authorization I got back NAS-IP-Address (seen in the
radius server log).

But $avp(s:NAS-IP-Address) contains null. How can I access the
NAS-IP-Address AVP?

Thanks & Regards Michael

Re: How to access AVP given back by radius_www_authorized ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Michael,

during the radius_www/proxy_auth you can access only the SIP-AVP RADIUS
AVPs from the replay. You cannot access whatever AVP from the RADIUS
package.