How to convert BYE to CANCEL with status code 480

How to convert BYE to CANCEL with status code 480

Pradeepa
Hi,

I'm using opensip as a load balancer in front of Freeswitch nodes.

Opensips Version 1.11 is used for a reason and can't change the version.

When an INVITE comes from mobile to Freeswitch through Opensips, call will be answered. Then at the end of call, Freeswitch sends BYE to Opensips.

I want Opensip to convert BYE to Cancel - 480 Temporary not available and forward.

Please let me know how to do it with Opensips.

Thanks,
Pradee