How to enable probing of failed gateways in dispatcher Module--Help!!

How to enable probing of failed gateways in dispatcher Module--Help!!

Krunal Patel-4
Hi,

I would like to implement probing of failed gateways in my opensips script.
Please anybody let me know how to enable probing of failed gateways.
In documents , I get "This method is only available, if compiled with the probing of failed gateways enabled."

Thanks in advance,

--
Krunal Patel

Re: How to enable probing of failed gateways in dispatcher Module--Help!!

Krunal Patel-4
Hi

I have enabled probing.
Now it works.

Thanks,
Krunal Patel

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Krunal Patel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to implement probing of failed gateways in my opensips script.
Please anybody let me know how to enable probing of failed gateways.
In documents , I get "This method is only available, if compiled with the probing of failed gateways enabled."

Thanks in advance,

--
Krunal Patel

Re: How to enable probing of failed gateways in dispatcher Module--Help!!

Wayne Scholar
Krunal,

How did you get this working?

Thanks,