How to extract SIP-I ISUP 'Redirecting number' parameter

How to extract SIP-I ISUP 'Redirecting number' parameter

Eugene Prokopiev
Hi,

I need to extract ISUP parameter 'Redirecting number' from SIP-I
INVITE request and add it as SIP header with 'X-' prefix to process in
FreeSWITCH. Can't found any about 'Redirecting number' in
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/sip_i.html, so how to
extract it? 'Redirecting number' parameter value is visible in
Wireshark now as ISUP parameter with t=11 and l=7

--
WBR,
Eugene Prokopiev

Re: How to extract SIP-I ISUP 'Redirecting number' parameter

Vlad Patrascu
Hi,

Unfortunately "Redirecting Number" is not currently supported, but you
could open up a feature request regarding this, as it would be not very
difficult to implement.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 28.03.2018 18:32, Eugene Prokopiev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to extract ISUP parameter 'Redirecting number' from SIP-I
> INVITE request and add it as SIP header with 'X-' prefix to process in
> FreeSWITCH. Can't found any about 'Redirecting number' in
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/sip_i.html, so how to
> extract it? 'Redirecting number' parameter value is visible in
> Wireshark now as ISUP parameter with t=11 and l=7

Re: How to extract SIP-I ISUP 'Redirecting number' parameter

Arto Kuiri
Hello,

I had same problem and made my own patch. See attached diff, it adds support for:
- redirection info (reason in same format as in SIP diversion header, commented ITU Q.763 version)
- original called number
- redirection number

Meant to make feature request/patch, but somehow forgot it.

Best regards,
Arto Kuiri

Aihe: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] How to extract SIP-I ISUP 'Redirecting number' parameter

Hi,

Unfortunately "Redirecting Number" is not currently supported, but you
could open up a feature request regarding this, as it would be not very
difficult to implement.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

Home — OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS is a mature Open Source implementation of a SIP server. OpenSIPS is more than a SIP proxy/router as it includes application-level functionalities.

sipiredir.diff (14K) Download Attachment

Re: How to extract SIP-I ISUP 'Redirecting number' parameter

Eugene Prokopiev
Thank you!

I submitted https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1323 - maybe
your patch can be applied?

> Hello,
>
> I had same problem and made my own patch. See attached diff, it adds support for:
> - redirection info (reason in same format as in SIP diversion header, commented ITU Q.763 version)
> - original called number
> - redirection number
>
> Meant to make feature request/patch, but somehow forgot it.
>
> Best regards,
> Arto Kuiri

Btw, is it possible to extract ISUP part as is in binary form and read
by some external script? Can anybody advice me any library to parse
ISUP binary data?

--
WBR,
Eugene Prokopiev

Re: How to extract SIP-I ISUP 'Redirecting number' parameter

Vlad Patrascu
Hi,

I've pushed the fix, but bear in mind that you could still extract the
redirecting number without full subfield access support. By just reading
from "$isup_param(Redirecting number)" you get, as a string, the full
ISUP parameter value in hex representation. From that, knowing the
parameter format from the ISUP specification, you could parse the number
yourself in the OpenSIPS script.