How to hangle Options properly using the proxy

How to hangle Options properly using the proxy

symack
Hello Everyone,

Is there a correct way to handle "OPTIONS" requests using OpenSIPS?
Our server returns 484s to OPTION requests, and causes the carrier to
resend every time.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Re: How to hangle Options properly using the proxy

Laszlo

2013/11/27 Nick Cameo <[hidden email]>
Hello Everyone,

Is there a correct way to handle "OPTIONS" requests using OpenSIPS?
Our server returns 484s to OPTION requests, and causes the carrier to
resend every time.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Kind regards,
Laszlo Bekesi
http://voipfreak.net

Re: How to hangle Options properly using the proxy

symack
I love this place :)

Thanks Laszlo

N.

On 11/27/13, Laszlo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maybe you looking for this one?
>
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/options.html
>
> -Laszlo
>

> 2013/11/27 Nick Cameo <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> Is there a correct way to handle "OPTIONS" requests using OpenSIPS?
>> Our server returns 484s to OPTION requests, and causes the carrier to
>> resend every time.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Nick

> Kind regards,
> Laszlo Bekesi
> http://voipfreak.net

Re: How to hangle Options properly using the proxy

Jeff Pyle
Or, cheat:
   if (method == "OPTIONS") sl_send_reply("200", "OK");

Any downside to this approach?

- Jeff