How to route calls between SIP domains

Jeffrey Zhao
Dear Sir/Madam
We are using multiple SIP domains in one OpenSIPS instance, for example
Both extensions register with the same OpenSIPS, if [hidden email] want to call [hidden email], the SIP URI the phone sent out will be [hidden email], how to configure in confit file to translate to [hidden email]?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: How to route calls between SIP domains

SamyGo
Hi,
I'm pretty sure you'll need to write domain-translation rules (custom logic) in order to allow inter-domain calls. There can be many ways to do that but lets stick to old-school-approach...prefixes. Use prefixes to differentiate if user want to do inter-domain calling.

Prefix: Domain
1 : aaa.com
2 : bbb.com

I'm sure you can use some opensips' module to achieve that as well, like regex, dialplan, alias_db.. possibly carrierroute!?(not sure myself)

I hope you get the idea.

Regards,
Sammy.