How to set the max number of user and how to set the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

How to set the max number of user and how to set the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

jing
Hi All

I am using OpenSIP 1.11

Question ...

1]What should I do when I want to allowed at most  3000 users to be added ?
2] How to limit the max number of  calls   be processed at one second?
3]How to limit the max number of  regist users at the same time   ?
Need your advice.

Thank you

Re: How to set the max number of user and how to set the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, Jing!

1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
2] You can use the ratelimit module[A] to limit the amount of messages
per second.
3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?

[A] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/ratelimit

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 06/27/2014 06:02 AM, jing  wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am using OpenSIP1.11
>
> Question ...
>
> 1]What should I do when I want to allowed at most  3000 users to be added ?
> 2]How to limit the max number of calls be processed at one second?
> 3]Howto limit the max number of regist users at the same time ?
> Need your advice.
>
> Thank you

Re: How to set the max number of user and how toset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

jing
Hi, Razvan ,
thanks for your reply.

1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
I want to add those users to subscriber.

3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
I want to have a limit for the maximum registered users.

 Thank you

From:  "R 0 0zvan Crainea";<[hidden email]>;
Date:  Fri, Jun 27, 2014 03:36 PM
To:  "users"<[hidden email]>;
Subject:  Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] How to set the max number of user and how toset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

Hi, Jing!

1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
2] You can use the ratelimit module[A] to limit the amount of messages
per second.
3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?

[A] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/ratelimit

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 06/27/2014 06:02 AM, jing  wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am using OpenSIP1.11
>
> Question ...
>
> 1]What should I do when I want to allowed at most  3000 users to be added ?
> 2]How to limit the max number of calls be processed at one second?
> 3]Howto limit the max number of regist users at the same time ?
> Need your advice.
>
> Thank you

Re: How to set the max number of user and how toset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

Razvan Crainea-3
Hi, Jing!

> Hi, Razvan ,
> thanks for your reply.
> 1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
> I want to add those users to subscriber.
I don't think of any method of limiting the rows in a table. Probably
only on the provisioning system side (opensipsctl, CP?). Just out of
curiosity, why would you like to do that?

> 3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
> maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
> I want to have a limit for the maximum registered users.
You can use the usrloc module statistics[B]

[B] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/usrloc#id295190

Best regards,
Răzvan

>   Thank you
>   --
>   Regards,

> *From: * "R 0 0zvan Crainea";<[hidden email]>;
> *Date: * Fri, Jun 27, 2014 03:36 PM
> *To: * "users"<[hidden email]>;
> *Subject: * Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] How to set the max number of user and
> how toset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?
>
> Hi, Jing!
>
> 1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
> 2] You can use the ratelimit module[A] to limit the amount of messages
> per second.
> 3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
> maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
>
> [A] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/ratelimit
>
> Razvan Crainea
> OpenSIPS Core Developer
> http://www.opensips-solutions.com
>
> On 06/27/2014 06:02 AM, jing  wrote:
>  > Hi All
>  >
>  > I am using OpenSIP1.11
>  >
>  > Question ...
>  >
>  > 1]What should I do when I want to allowed at most  3000 users to be
> added ?
>  > 2]How to limit the max number of calls be processed at one second?
>  > 3]Howto limit the max number of regist users at the same time ?
>  > Need your advice.
>  >
>  > Thank you
>  >
>  > --
>  > Regards,
>  >
>  >
>  > Users mailing list
>  > [hidden email]
>  > http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>  >

回复: How to set the max number of user and howtoset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

jing
Hi, Razvan
Very thanks for your reply.

> 1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
> I want to add those users to subscriber.
I don't think of any method of limiting the rows in a table. Probably
only on the provisioning system side (opensipsctl, CP?). Just out of
curiosity, why would you like to do that?
I am new to opensips, and I just don't know how many users can be added to opensips.

> 3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
> maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
> I want to have a limit for the maximum registered users.
You can use the usrloc module statistics[B]
Do you mean" registered_users"?
But it writes "Total number of AOR existing in the USRLOC memory cache for all domains - can not be resetted. "
Does it mean   the maximum registered number can't be set?
If it is not " registered_users", which part should I use to limit the maximum registered users?

> 1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
> I want to add those users to subscriber.
I don't think of any method of limiting the rows in a table. Probably
only on the provisioning system side (opensipsctl, CP?). Just out of
curiosity, why would you like to do that?

> 3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
> maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
> I want to have a limit for the maximum registered users.
You can use the usrloc module statistics[B]

[B] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/usrloc#id295190

Best regards,
Răzvan

>   Thank you
>   --
>   Regards,

> *From: * "R 0 0zvan Crainea";<[hidden email]>;
> *Date: * Fri, Jun 27, 2014 03:36 PM
> *To: * "users"<[hidden email]>;
> *Subject: * Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] How to set the max number of user and
> how toset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?
>
> Hi, Jing!
>
> 1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
> 2] You can use the ratelimit module[A] to limit the amount of messages
> per second.
> 3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
> maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
>
> [A] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/ratelimit
>
> Razvan Crainea
> OpenSIPS Core Developer
> http://www.opensips-solutions.com
>
> On 06/27/2014 06:02 AM, jing  wrote:
>  > Hi All
>  >
>  > I am using OpenSIP1.11
>  >
>  > Question ...
>  >
>  > 1]What should I do when I want to allowed at most  3000 users to be
> added ?
>  > 2]How to limit the max number of calls be processed at one second?
>  > 3]Howto limit the max number of regist users at the same time ?
>  > Need your advice.
>  >
>  > Thank you
>  >
>  > --
>  > Regards,
>  >
>  >
>  > _______________________________________________
>  > Users mailing list
>  > [hidden email]
>  > http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>  >

Re: 回复: How to set the max number of user and howtoset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

Razvan Crainea-3
> Hi, Razvan
> Very thanks for your reply.
>  > 1] Where do you want to add those users? In the subscriber table?
>  > I want to add those users to subscriber.
> I don't think of any method of limiting the rows in a table. Probably
> only on the provisioning system side (opensipsctl, CP?). Just out of
> curiosity, why would you like to do that?
> I am new to opensips, and I just don't know how many users can be added
> to opensips.

There is no limit - you can add as many subscribers as you want.

>  > 3] I am not sure I get the question. You want to have a limit for the
>  > maximum registered users? Or the maximum registrations of a single user?
>  > I want to have a limit for the maximum registered users.
> You can use the usrloc module statistics[B]
> Do you mean" registered_users"?
> But it writes "Total number of AOR existing in the USRLOC memory cache
> for all domains - can not be resetted. "
> Does it mean   the maximum registered number can't be set?
> If it is not " registered_users", which part should I use to limit the
> maximum registered users?

That is a statistic that tells you how many users are currently
registered. You can use it in the script to check if your threshold was
reached - if it was, you can reject calls or do whatever you want.
There is no explicit way to tell OpenSIPS how many users are allowed to
register.

Best regards,
Răzvan

> Best regards,

回复: 回复: How to set the max number of user and howtoset the max number of regeisted user at the same time?

jing
Hi, Razvan
Your reply is helpful for me , I will try to implement it in script, thank you!