I am getting a different behavior in registrar module in opensips-2.2.2

I am getting a different behavior in registrar module in opensips-2.2.2

Sasmita Panda
Hi All .

      I am using opensips-2.2.2 . In registrar module I had set the max_contact parameter to 1 .
modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 1)

      And while saving in location table , I am using the bellow flag .

save("location","c1fp1")

      As for the document , when we use "f" flag it saves the contact forcefully . I such case , it removes the older contact and make space for the new contact without exceeding the maximum allowed number  .

     So in my case I am expecting , it must be remove the old contact and save the newer one  . But what it is doing is , its adding the new contact without removing the older one . The older one get removed when its expire time reaches .
        Is this the right behavior ? If I am doing something wrong according to my expectation then please let me know .

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765

Re: I am getting a different behavior in registrar module in opensips-2.2.2

Sasmita Panda
I was just checked this flag in opensips-1.6 . And its working fine as for my expectation . When I am setting flag to "c1f" , one contact with same AOR is already registered then its remove that older contact and register the new one .

     Why this is not happening in opensips-2.2.2 ?

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Sasmita Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Razvan Crainea-3
Moving this discussion to github:

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/1136

Best regards,