I have some doubts on contact fix in opensips-1.11 .

I have some doubts on contact fix in opensips-1.11 .

Sasmita Panda
Hi All ,

       I am using opensips-1.11 and trying to fix contact in the proxy before saving in DB .  This is the bellow code for contact fix .

if (client_nat_test("1")) {
            fix_contact();
        };

      As for my observation , when I am sending multiple contact in a single REGISTER message , Its only updating the first contact and wont update the rest .

      Just wanted to know why this is happening . Every contact of mine in the REGISTER message have private IP but one get updated and rest remain same .

Please do help me . Thanks in advance .

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765

Re: I have some doubts on contact fix in opensips-1.11 .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Sasmita,

Of course it fixes only the first contact - afterall the function is called fix_contact() and not fix_contactS()

But please ignore me, this was a silly joke :D..

Yes, it seems that fix_contact() is limited at handling the first only. But you can use the fix_nated_contact() function from nathelper module, which handles all contacts.

Regards

OpenSIPS Summit 2018