I need some suggestions regarding registrar and usrloc module .

I need some suggestions regarding registrar and usrloc module .

Sasmita Panda
Hi All ,

I was using opensips-1.11 previously . Now trying to upgrade this to opensips-2.4 .

I have a query . I was using a feature , if a username is register from more that 10 different places , then for that username in 200 OK reply opensips always send latest 10 contacts not all .

We have done some code changes in 1.11 for this feature . Now in 2.4 this is not there in the code . So off course I have to change the code . Before that , I wanted to know , If there is any other way I can achieve this  without any code changes . Merging 1.11 code with 2.4 is quite difficult for me . There is huge difference in code level  .

Please do help , if anything possible .

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765

Re: I need some suggestions regarding registrar and usrloc module .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Sasmita,

Just to be sure I get it right - you do not want OpenSIPS to limit and accept only 10 contacts per user (so it can accept more), but you OpenSIPS to return up to 10 contact (even if 15 registered) in the 200 OK reply of the register ?

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019
On 03/25/2019 12:06 PM, Sasmita Panda wrote:
[...]

Sasmita,

That is not RFC compliant behavior as you de-syncronize the registrar and the UAC in terms of the known registered contacts. So you either return *ALL* registered contact, either limit the registered contact to some value.