IMC error

Schumann Sebastian
Hi all

I get an error when I include the IMC module into my OpenSIPS configuration:

ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query: driver error on query: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'
ERROR:core:db_do_query: error while submitting query
ERROR:imc:add_from_db: failed to querry table
ERROR:imc:mod_init: failed to get information from db
ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module imc
ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

I created both IMC tables using the script and set all parameters acc. the doc page.

Any hints what I may have forgotten or is this a bug?

Best regards
Sebastian