[IMPORTANT] MAINTENANCE: opensips.org email and mailing lists servers migration

[IMPORTANT] MAINTENANCE: opensips.org email and mailing lists servers migration

Răzvan Crainea
Hello everybody!

Wednesday, 14th of December 2016, 10:00 EET[1], we are planning to
migrate some opensips.org servers to a new platform. Therefore the email
server and mailing lists servers will be down for about 2 hours. During
this timeframe[1] we recommend you to avoid sending any emails to either
an @opensips.org or @lists.opensips.org email, because they might not be
received and they will get lost.
As soon as the migration is completed, we will get back with a notification.

[1]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=MAINTENANCE%3A+opensips.org+email+and+mailing+lists+server+migration&iso=20161214T10&p1=49&ah=2

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com

Re: [IMPORTANT] MAINTENANCE: opensips.org email and mailing lists servers migration

Răzvan Crainea
Hello, everyone!

Both email and mailing lists servers have been successfully moved to a
new platform. You are now free to use them at your convenience.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com

On 12/12/2016 06:38 PM, Răzvan Crainea wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> Wednesday, 14th of December 2016, 10:00 EET[1], we are planning to
> migrate some opensips.org servers to a new platform. Therefore the
> email server and mailing lists servers will be down for about 2 hours.
> During this timeframe[1] we recommend you to avoid sending any emails
> to either an @opensips.org or @lists.opensips.org email, because they
> might not be received and they will get lost.
> As soon as the migration is completed, we will get back with a
> notification.
>
> [1]
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=MAINTENANCE%3A+opensips.org+email+and+mailing+lists+server+migration&iso=20161214T10&p1=49&ah=2
>
> Best regards,

Re: [IMPORTANT] MAINTENANCE: opensips.org email and mailing lists servers migration

Johan De Clercq
Dear Razvan,

when I try to go to opensips ummit, ig et the following:

Not Found

The requested URL /events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html was not found on this server.

[...]

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hello Johan,

Thanks for the head-up, a small issue with the SSL permissions (for HTTPS).
Fixed now.