Installing a Particular module using source

Installing a Particular module using source

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi all,
    I have installed opensips-1.4.4 using debian packages. I have install presence and xmlrpc packages for presence support. I need RLs support too. which debian package should install to get rls support.

Or can i install only rls module using source of opensips. If yes how can i do that

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Installing a Particular module using source

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Ashwini,

It looks like the rls module is not part of any deb package ...looks
like it miss from there... I made a fix on SVN to include the RLS module
into the opensips-presence package.

We will need to regenerate the online debs, but in the mean while you
should use the SVN , 1.4 branch.

Thanks for the report,
Bogdan