Integrate OpenSIPS with VG202 Audio Gateway

Integrate OpenSIPS with VG202 Audio Gateway

Vikash Tibrewal

Hello All,

I am new to OpenSIPS and I want to integrate the OpenSIPS with VG202 audio gateway and connect that with hardphone.

I have already installed OpenSIPS v 2.4 on Ubuntu 16.04 and its running fine and I have installed the OpenSIPS control panel and created the users in that.

However, I am not getting any clue how to integrate OpenSIPS with Hardphone and make the calls?

Can you please suggest what are the options available for integration?

Regards,

Vikash Tibrewal

Re: Integrate OpenSIPS with VG202 Audio Gateway

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Vikash,

You said you created the user in the OPenSIPS database. Have you configured some end-devices (with those users) and tried to register them ?

Regards and A Happy New Year,

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019
On 01/02/2019 02:41 PM, Vikash Tibrewal wrote:

Hello All,

I am new to OpenSIPS and I want to integrate the OpenSIPS with VG202 audio gateway and connect that with hardphone.

I have already installed OpenSIPS v 2.4 on Ubuntu 16.04 and its running fine and I have installed the OpenSIPS control panel and created the users in that.

However, I am not getting any clue how to integrate OpenSIPS with Hardphone and make the calls?

Can you please suggest what are the options available for integration?

Regards,

Vikash Tibrewal

Re: Integrate OpenSIPS with VG202 Audio Gateway

Vikash Tibrewal

Hello Bogdan,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have just created the users in OpenSIPS CP but not configured with any devices as I am not getting any clue how to configure them with Hardphone.

I have watched the video from your OpenSIPS page in which softphone are connected but I have to connect hardphone.

We are trying to connect OpenSIPS with Cisco VG202 voice gateway, Do you have any idea how do we connect OpenSIPS with Voice gateway?

Regards,

Vikash Tibrewal

Technical Leader

[hidden email] | Mobile +44 781 005 3819

Re: Integrate OpenSIPS with VG202 Audio Gateway

Alexander Jankowsky

Hello Vikash,

You might need to try some cheap used second hand VOIP phones first.

See if you really have OpenSIPS working alright from remote locations.

Alex

Re: Integrate OpenSIPS with VG202 Audio Gateway

SamyGo
Hi Vikash,

I assume your CIsco gateway support SIP ? can you register your cisco g/w with opensips ? or is it possible for the gateway to receive/send calls from a statis IP (of opensips) ?
You might need to provide some more insights to your cisco gateway on it's capabilities and supported protocols for anybody to help you.

Regards,
Sammy.