Integration of CDRtool(6.7.1) with openser 1.3.4

Integration of CDRtool(6.7.1) with openser 1.3.4

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi all,

     I have installed openser 1.3.4 and i am trying to integrate cdrtool 6.7.1 with it. As per i see it is compatible with opensips. If anybody has an idea abt what changes have to be made so that it works well with openser 1.3.4 please help.

--
Thankin You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Integration of CDRtool(6.7.1) with openser 1.3.4

Adrian Georgescu
CDRTool 6.7.1 is not compatible with OpenSER. If you have previously installed CDRTool with OpenSER, do not upgrade top this version. The latest CDRTool version is compatible with OpenSIPS 1.4 or newer. See the changelog for more information.

Adrian

On Jan 13, 2009, at 11:57 AM, ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:

hi,

I didn't get you. can u say me what did you mena by saying "IT IS NOT"

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Adrian Georgescu <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Jan 13, 2009, at 8:28 AM, ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:

hi all,

     I have installed openser 1.3.4 and i am trying to integrate cdrtool 6.7.1 with it. As per i see it is compatible with opensips.

It is not.

If anybody has an idea abt what changes have to be made so that it works well with openser 1.3.4 please help.

--
Thankin You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Thankin You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: Integration of CDRtool(6.7.1) with openser 1.3.4

Adrian Georgescu
http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/old/

On Jan 15, 2009, at 12:23 PM, ASHWINI NAIDU wrote:

where can i get the older versions of the CDR tool. I searched for it but i didn't see any. if u have the link to the repository please give it to me.