Ipv6 on non-default port not working

Robert Dyck
I have been doing some testing with opensips 2.2.2 using ipv6. I found that
the server will only respond to a request over IPV6 if it is configured to
listen on the default port.

Wireshark sees a request addressed to the server but there is no reply.

Running opensips in the foreground show no activity associated with a request.

Netstat however shows the listening port. ( UDP 5062 )

Tried with global address and ULA.

IPv4 works with non-default port.

Re: Ipv6 on non-default port not working

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Robert!

Are you using only a single listening interface, on port 5062? Or you're
doing more complex scenarios?
You're saying that you are not seeing any debugging logs when a message
is sent to the 5062 port?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions