LCR, getting ID of the gateway

Oleg Burlacu
Hi all,

Is there a method of getting inside the opensips config script one custom value for the gateway to which the call is routed? Not IP, port, transport - because they are identical in my situation.

Thanks,
Oleg

Re: LCR, getting ID of the gateway

Oleg Burlacu
The routing decision in based on prefix and preference.
But the idea is to put into accouning also the gateway id, not only the ip/port/transport combination (because there can be identical ip/port/transport).
I think already to assign multiple ip aliases on the gateway, and route the calls to different ips of the same gw. But it is not flexible.

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Brett Nemeroff <[hidden email]> wrote:
What then would you like to make the routing decision based on?

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Oleg Burlacu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a method of getting inside the opensips config script one custom value for the gateway to which the call is routed? Not IP, port, transport - because they are identical in my situation.

Thanks,
Oleg

Re: LCR, getting ID of the gateway

Just to be sure everybody talk about the same - the Dynamic Routing
(drouting) module does support the GW attr feature, while the old LCR
module does not.

So, as Brett said, the Drouting module automatically loads (from GW
definition) the attr field whenever the GW is selected for usage.

www.voice-system.ro